Red Letter Days Offers
Set up in 1989, Red Letter Days pioneered the concept of giving unforgettable experiences as gifts. The idea really caught people's imaginations and Red Letter Days has gone from strength to strength. Today we offer hundreds of experiences in the UK; an unrivalled choice with something to suit every taste, occasion and budget.
Our experiences range from those that make everyday life a little bit more special – like a few hours of being pampered at a luxury spa – to experiences that are genuinely once in a lifetime – like our incredible F1 Driving or our Spitfire Passenger Flight.
UP TO 50% OFF
More Ways to Save with Red Letter Days
What Can Stop Me Earning Cashback?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount.
- If you purchase using the Red Letter Days mobile app via the Marine FC Rewards app.
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card.
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers.
- If your purchase is not fully completed online.
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Cashback rates.
Good to Know
- Cashback is available on genuine, tracked purchases completed immediately and wholly online.
- Purchases at this merchant should appear as pending within 24 hours. They will remain at this status until the merchant confirms the purchase is eligible for cashback. Once this happens your purchase will reach the ‘confirmed’ status on your account.
- The vast majority of transactions from merchants track successfully, occasionally a transaction may not get reported. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a "Missing Cashback" claim within 45 days of the transaction.
- Cashback may initially track at a lower or higher rate and update to the correct rate on confirmation.
- Cashback is not issued by the merchant. If you have any queries regarding cashback or payments, please contact Marine FC Rewards Customer Support directly and not the merchant.
- Even though we do our best to keep the information on this page up-to-date, it may be out of date from time to time.
- The vast majority of merchants do pay cashback on the full basket price, occasionally some may only pay cashback minus VAT, delivery charges, card payment fees, surcharges, taxes and any other additional charges.
- If you purchase products across multiple cashback rates in one session, the lowest rate will track against the full 'basket' amount.
- Cashback will only track if the merchant can track your purchase to us. This means that you must click the 'Get Cashback link', go straight through to the merchant website and make the purchase in the same session without exiting your internet browser.
- The merchant reserves all rights to take action (including legal action) as is considered necessary in its sole discretion in order to prevent or redress any fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use of their website.
- The cashback offered is only available as shown at the time and the merchant reserves the right to withdraw their offering at any time.
- Cashback rates are subject to change and may increase or decrease at any time.